A cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one. You can find more information on deleting and controlling cookies at: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: An authentication cookies used for logging in and out.
- __RequestVerificationToken: ASP.NET anti forgery token (prevent CSRF attack). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS: A cookie used by ASP.Net to track anonymous user sessions
- MachineKey: Configures algorithms and keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of forms-authentication data and view-state data, and for out-of-process session state identification.
- CustomerSessionGUID – Used to see if customer has existing session. Stores customer ID, last accessed date and if the customers session is expired or now.
- SERVERID – Identifies which web server the user is using. Used for sticky sessions on load balancer.
- CONSENT: Google's user cookie consent
- NID: The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- CartId: A guid used to represent Cart Id
- Email: Customer email, for remembering user's choice "Remember Me" at login screen.
- RememberMe: Cokie value (true/false) to remember user's selection for "Remember Me".
- NewRelic - Used to track site performance
- _gid: Google analytics used to dustinguish users.
- _ga – Numerous google analytics features.
- net - Used for advertising (google)
Third Party Cookies
Please note that during your visits to our website you may notice some cookies that are not related to us. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
You may also collect additional cookies if you use the Social Bookmarking links. You should refer to their websites for more information.